Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- From a Farm to PhD, A Higher Self Conversation August 14, 2018CliffCentral.com — This is a conversation between leading Design Thinking author and Thought Leader Dr Puleng Makhoalibe, and Higher Self Coach Mothepa Masina. Instead of me having an interview with a woman, I wanted to bring you two inspired women. They recorded this conversation as part of Mothepa’s larger work to interview leading thinkers for […]Timothy Maurice
- Women Educating Their 13-Year-Old Selves August 8, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy put out a call to women from every race and background, from CEO to unemployed, to share what they would tell their 13 year old self about becoming a woman. The voice notes are gripping - enjoy this special episode!Timothy Maurice
- Time for a Personal Brand Check-Up July 31, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy shares 9 questions for your personal brand audit and check-up that will help you connect with your consumers, but more importantly, ensure you are not trapped in an old version of yourself.Timothy Maurice
- The Mandela Effect July 24, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy shares a story about watching the 2007 Rugby World Cup while sitting next to Nelson Mandela. He also revisits an episode about what we can learn from Madiba in this 100th Birthday Commemoration episode.Timothy Maurice
- The Other Pleasure July 17, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores the two dimensions of pleasure - the said and unsaid dimensions. This episode may change everything you ever thought about what gives your brain pleasure.Timothy Maurice