Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- What Gratitude Does to Your Brain November 20, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores how the brain and immune system are boosted by gratitude, and he conducts a social experiment with his friends and colleagues to test the gratitude effect. The voice notes come from people in 4 different countries. With Black Friday and Thanksgiving looming, this is a special thanksgiving episode!Timothy Maurice
- Dreaming after getting Knocked Down November 13, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice shares a story about an inspiring entrepreneur, Caitlin Rolle - a young woman who started a business while sick in bed, unable to move and how being knocked down may be the best thing to happen for your brain and body. Music produced by ‘Party in the Weekend’.Timothy Maurice
- Working Out Your Two Brains November 6, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores how we have a brain in our head and one below the neck - in our body. He speaks to celebrated Personal Trainer Mapule Ndlovu about her Mind Body philosophy, which she calls the Mapule Effect.Timothy Maurice
- What People in New York think of South Africa October 30, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice goes onto the streets of New York City to find out what people think about the brand South Africa. He is ignored and cursed at, but ultimately hears from people around the world... and the implications to South Africa’s bottom line are extraordinary!Timothy Maurice
- An Orphan meets Jewish Excellence October 16, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice shares a story about a 10-year-old orphan who is now about to graduate and stands at a crossroads, having to make a decision about whether to accept an offer from a brand pioneered by Jewish Excellence. As a mentee of Timothy’s, he shares the story of how they met and his […]Timothy Maurice