Sharing Insight Work
Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- Who Do You Follow? November 21, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores how who you follow can impact perception. He shares some data from a few high-profile social media accounts... you make the call of how who they follow says something about them.Timothy Maurice
- Hacking Other People’s Brains November 14, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores how to get into other people’s heads to get them thinking more favourably towards you and your goals.Timothy Maurice
- Is it Time for You to Quit? November 7, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice shares in this retrospective episode, Claire Mawisa’s leap of faith. Claire is now a journalist/reporter on Carte Blanche - but in this episode she had just left her KayaFM job and had no idea what was next. Literally no idea where she would get an income and make money. It's gripping […]Timothy Maurice
- A Chat with an Icon: Russell Simmons October 31, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice speaks to Russell Simmons about how he used Kim Kardashian strategically as an influencer, meditation, success, rebounding from failure, and more.Timothy Maurice
- The Allure October 24, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores why it’s important to come to terms with what allures you.Timothy Maurice