Sharing Brain and Brand Insight
Fueling Futures, a leadership memoir- is my attempt to capture the journey- a case study of a young female professional grappling with her identity, the ‘MeToo’ gender moment, working in a male dominated environment and ultimately how she overcomes social injustices to build and shares her Influence. As you’ll come to discover, Tshepiso Phosa is a complex young woman whose Mom...
- Happiness in the Brain March 4, 2020CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice hit the streets and asked over 100 people if they are happy. He also solicited voice notes from around the world about happiness. Along with the insights he gathers from people on the street, he shares the latest research about the science of happiness... with the hopes that you will challenge […]Timothy Maurice
- The Art of Connecting Mind & Body February 26, 2020CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice sits down with Martial Arts teacher Warren Ho to unpack the power of connecting your mind and body, and why gaining mastery over your body can transform how you lead and navigate in society.Timothy Maurice
- Leading American Entrepreneur Series: Part 2 February 12, 2020CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice interviews Rob Braiman in part 2 of the American entrepreneurs series - exploring the lessons and the mindset of entrepreneurs who are leading in volatile and challenging economic conditions. Braiman is the founder of Cogent Analytics, a management consulting firm that three years in a row has made the top 10 […]Timothy Maurice
- Leading American Entrepreneur Series: Part 1 February 11, 2020CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice interviews two leading entrepreneurs in America who come from vastly different backgrounds and eras, but both built multi-million dollar businesses after overcoming extreme odds. In this first episode, you’ll meet Joe Dudley Sr., the iconic 82-year-old entrepreneur who became a household name in America for building a black haircare products business […]Timothy Maurice
- Behavioural Science Expert, Rory Sutherland February 7, 2020CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice speaks to Rory Sutherland, the Executive Creative Director and Vice Chairman of Ogilvy Group UK, where he spearheads the Behavioural Science Division, Ogilvy Change. He’s the author of 'Alchemy, The Surprising Power of Ideas that Don’t Make Sense'. The conversation explores the magic in human behaviour, and why if we hope […]Timothy Maurice