Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- The Politics of HR & Talent December 12, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores how important it is to understand how to understand the politics of growing talent. He sits down with Harvard Educated Dr Jerry Gule, CEO of the Institute of People Management.Timothy Maurice
- What I Learned from Styling the Brand TD Jakes December 5, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores an unexpected lesson he learned while consulting Bishop TD Jakes - a lesson he still holds dear to him, 20 years later. Do you know the power of details?Timothy Maurice
- The Science of Getting People to Act November 28, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores why the brain wants to move forward towards pleasure, and how to get people moving towards your goal - as well as your brand.Timothy Maurice
- Who Do You Follow? November 21, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores how who you follow can impact perception. He shares some data from a few high-profile social media accounts... you make the call of how who they follow says something about them.Timothy Maurice
- Hacking Other People’s Brains November 14, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores how to get into other people’s heads to get them thinking more favourably towards you and your goals.Timothy Maurice