Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- An Orphan meets Jewish Excellence October 16, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice shares a story about a 10-year-old orphan who is now about to graduate and stands at a crossroads, having to make a decision about whether to accept an offer from a brand pioneered by Jewish Excellence. As a mentee of Timothy’s, he shares the story of how they met and his […]Timothy Maurice
- Personal Brand Influence October 9, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice catches up with rising YouTube and Instagram star Nadia Jaftha to learn about the creative process and mindset that has gone into her building her red hot personal brand influencer buzz.Timothy Maurice
- The Science of Self October 2, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice is interviewed by Gareth Cliff about the social impact of social media, as well as diversity and inclusion.Timothy Maurice
- The Mind of a Property Investor September 25, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy interviews Property Coach Carlo Mariani about the power of having the right mindset and navigating property investment decisions, during the land expropriation era. Mariani also shares why he decided to survey and research how general consumers feel about the current property climate.Timothy Maurice
- How I Overcame my Anger with Afrikaans September 18, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores the neuroscience of diversity and inclusion.Timothy Maurice