Sharing Insight Work
Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- The Inconvenient Truth about Gender Equality August 15, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores why women often hold women back and how we all have biases that devalue women. He also unpacks what we can do about it collectively.Timothy Maurice
- Laughing Leaders August 8, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores why leaders who can make people laugh create more collaboration and creativity. He also offers scientific tips on how to make people laugh more.Timothy Maurice
- A Level Beyond Self-Actualisation August 1, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores 'Peaking' - the level Maslow argues is the next level beyond self-actualisation... the level where you experience the highest fulfilment.Timothy Maurice
- The Difference Between Women's & Men's Brains July 25, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores the science of why women and men lead differently from a brain perspective and why there is a business case for more women leaders at the top.Timothy Maurice
- Sigmund Freud and the Origins of Consumerism & Branding July 18, 2017CliffCentral.com — How the Freud family engineered consumerism and provided the foundation of public relations and branding, and how to use it as well as protect yourself from its subtle forces.Timothy Maurice