Sharing Insight Work
Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- The Hook October 17, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores the concept called 'The Hook' - how brands and social media lock our brains in and consume us. Joining the discussion is Andile Makaring, a psychology graduate.Timothy Maurice
- The Neuroscience of Relationships (Updated) October 10, 2017CliffCentral.com — Neuroscientist Dr Tara Swart talks to Timothy about the Neuroscience of relationships and how the people around you impact brain power. Colleagues and personal relationships have an extraordinary impact on your brain's ability to function at a high level - evaluating and engineering healthy relationships is vital.Timothy Maurice
- The Impostor Syndrome October 3, 2017CliffCentral.com — Ever felt like a fraud, like you don't deserve to be where you are doing what you're doing? It's quite common and Timothy Maurice explores how he dealt with it, and what psychologists say you should do about it.Timothy Maurice
- Local Brand Influence - Global Relevance September 26, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy speaks to the MD of Brand Union Africa, Mathew Weiss, about how the importance of connecting with locals values, symbols, and aspirational hopes can lead to powerful results.Timothy Maurice
- A NON-Religious Perspective to Identity & God September 19, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Interviews prolific author Rinus le Roux about his book 'Stumbling Upon God Whilst Looking For Myself'.Timothy Maurice