Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- Liminality: Not where you were or where you’re going March 20, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores the concept of Liminality - the idea that you are not where you were, but also not where you are going. He is joined by Susan Potgieter, National Head of Employability at Pearson Institute of Higher Education.Timothy Maurice
- The Mind of an Entrepreneur March 13, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy flies to Cape Town to speak to Joe Kambule - otherwise known as Phat Joe - about his passion for entrepreneurship... brace yourself!Timothy Maurice
- Measuring Your Personal Brand Worth March 6, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy speaks to Rooksana Modan, an entrepreneur and transformational life coach, about measuring personal and organisational brand value.Timothy Maurice
- The Art of Marketing for Social Change February 27, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice speaks to Bah-Pna Dahane about how he has mastered making an impact in society using influencers such as famous athletes and celebrities, like Spike Lee. And... his personal story is gripping!Timothy Maurice
- Brand Africa & The Black Panther February 20, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice reviews the movie Black Panther and shares ideas about how the movie can inspire Brand Africa.Timothy Maurice