Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- Brand Africa & The Black Panther February 20, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice reviews the movie Black Panther and shares ideas about how the movie can inspire Brand Africa.Timothy Maurice
- Seeing Cupid in the Mirror February 13, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores the journey of self-love, inspired by a campaign that gripped his heart.Timothy Maurice
- The Practical Power of Stories to Build Your Brand February 6, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores how storytelling can take your brand to the next level in a gripping conversation with author of 'The Leadership Riptide and How to Escape', Tracey Swanepoel.Timothy Maurice
- How Brands Trick our Brains January 31, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy speaks to science writer Erik Vance, author of 'Suggestible YOU', about how our brains are influenced and tricked by stories, and how we can leverage quirk in the brains to grow our own goals.Timothy Maurice
- The Power of Music to Heal January 23, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy is still in America and he catches up with Dr Derrick Webster, Minister and Leader of Music at Oak Ridge First Baptist Church in North Carolina. Dr Webster has been using music to heal, and Timothy speaks to him about how music is now used in hospitals for that purpose. Get your […]Timothy Maurice