Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- Master the Art of Conversation to Grow Your Brand January 9, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice speaks to America’s celebrated Radio and TV personality Manard ‘Busta’ Brown about how he grew his personal brand from the humble streets of California. Using the art of conversation to connect with legends like Stevie Wonder. Timothy also shares a story about how a conversation with Oprah Winfrey changed the course […]Timothy Maurice
- Using Laughter to Bridge Social Gaps December 19, 2017CliffCentral.com — With an updated context, Timothy revisits a chat with two time Emmy-nominated comedian Loyiso Gola, about connecting with audiences across social demographics - using laughter as a tool.Timothy Maurice
- The Politics of HR & Talent December 12, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores how important it is to understand how to understand the politics of growing talent. He sits down with Harvard Educated Dr Jerry Gule, CEO of the Institute of People Management.Timothy Maurice
- What I Learned from Styling the Brand TD Jakes December 5, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy explores an unexpected lesson he learned while consulting Bishop TD Jakes - a lesson he still holds dear to him, 20 years later. Do you know the power of details?Timothy Maurice
- The Science of Getting People to Act November 28, 2017CliffCentral.com — Timothy Maurice explores why the brain wants to move forward towards pleasure, and how to get people moving towards your goal - as well as your brand.Timothy Maurice