Timothy introduces bold thinking that questions the value of personal branding and how to navigate the complexity of measuring your identity in varying leadership environments from executive to entertainment/arts to political. Like EQ/Emotional Intelligence, PBQ is a way to create heightened awareness of your personal brand potential that shares research, case studies and Timothy's personal experience with leaders and influencers around the world.
- Thriving as an Outsider June 13, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy catches up with a banker who is an outsider in Cape Town. And in light of the recent letter penned by Tinyiko Ngwenya about why she left Cape Town, he wanted to speak to Sbusiso Khumalo about why he is staying in Cape Town, and how he deals with the social imbalance.Timothy Maurice
- Image & What I Learned from attending the Emmy Awards June 5, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy shares a story about the power of image and form, which he learned after attending the Emmy Awards with a Zulu Prince - neither had tickets to get in.Timothy Maurice
- Succeeding with your Healthiest Mind May 29, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy speaks to two psychologists - Aleeshah Nujjoo and Charlene Omrawo, co-founders of Move Consulting, about how they are embarking on making sure employees in the workplace thrive at their highest psychological level. They even sit Timothy down and assess his wacky mind... see if you agree with their assessment!Timothy Maurice
- Getting Your Book Published May 22, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy unpacks with Kate Emmerson how to make your dream of publishing a book come true.Timothy Maurice
- The Art & Psychology of Eye Contact May 15, 2018CliffCentral.com — Timothy shares a story about his accidental eye contact moment with former US President Bill Clinton, and then unpacks the art and psychology of eye contact and how it could be the skill you need to thrive in your career.Timothy Maurice